My Beamish Brood

My Beamish Brood

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

How About a Bedtime Snack?

What happens when the man of the house has a hankering for monster cookies at 7:00 pm? This!





And boy were they delicious.

The boys cleaned up their toys in record time to ensure that they could have a cookie fresh out of the oven. Seriously, I blinked and the living room was spotless! And then my dear husband may have mentioned that there could be more cookies for breakfast... well, at least they had oatmeal in them, right??

It's been awhile since I've cooked with the kids. Actually, I can pinpoint it to when Audrey learned how to crawl onto the table. Now, rather than the dining room table being a safe zone, it is more like a magnet. ("'Oh, they put something on the table! They must not want me to have it... onward and upward!")

But maybe I'll try again soon during nap time, it is apple season after all... so many delicious options, where to begin?

No comments:

Post a Comment