My Beamish Brood

My Beamish Brood

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Blogging On!

My brain has been getting a workout lately, and it feels great! I recently wrote a guest blog post for the Guiding Star Project, a pro-life, pro-woman organization whose mission I wholeheartedly believe in. And then, just for the heck of it, I started another blog to chronicle my thoughts and experiences with homeschooling. I found that I had a lot to say on the subject, and I didn't want to bore you all with that here. But if you feel like you want to read more of my craziness, feel free to check it out!


That said, I promise to make a commitment to keep updating this blog as much as I can. I've done a pretty lame job lately, something about homeschooling with four kids kinda eats away at my time... I can't figure it out. But I still want to make this a priority, because I know you all (cough *Megan* cough) want to know what's going on in these parts. So don't give up on me! I'll still be around, if not as regularly as I was when I began this endeavor almost five years ago.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! And yes. This blog is like a lifeline!! I need it!

    ReplyDelete