My Beamish Brood

My Beamish Brood

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Baby Love


"The cutest babyintheworld. Is. Audrey, Therese!"


"Audreyisthecuteeeeeest... babyintheworld!"

While I'm inclined to agree with Max, I'm not as musical in my assertion that my daughter is, in fact, the cutest baby in the world. Max is physically unable to pass by his sister without singing one of the above songs or squeezing her cheeks and saying "Oh she's just the boochiest, goochiest, goojy boojy baby!" I promise you that I have never used the word boochy as an adjective... or at all, for that matter. So I'm not sure where he picked up those oogly boogly smooshy booshy baby words that he uses on Audrey. It kinda drives me crazy, but I guess if I didn't have twenty-some years of practicing my self-control, I might also be unable to stop myself from smooshing her oochy woochy face.


Today the boys ran back and forth from kitchen table to living room couch singing songs to Princess Audrey about how cute she was, and she was soaking up every word! If I ever had any fears for her future self-esteem, I no longer do. Her brothers (at least for now) think that she is the greatest thing ever to happen in all of history, and she's just so darn cute they don't know what to do with themselves!

Cherish these moments, girlie, for there may come a day that (gasp!) they think you're annoying. But even if they say they don't want you around someday, I know that in their hearts you'll always be soooooo goochy boochy boogly boo.

1 comment:

  1. It's awesome that Max loves his sister so much :) I can't wait to see those kiddos again and for Max and Louie to emeet Nathaniel.

    ReplyDelete