My Beamish Brood

My Beamish Brood

Sunday, January 5, 2014

An Announcement!

I sat down to write a post about Christmas, but I realized I couldn't do it until I made an official announcement, because my version of Advent and Christmas doesn't make much sense unless you hear our news:

We are expecting Baby #4!

I don't have any cute or clever announcement picture like I'm seeing all over the place lately, I just don't plan ahead that much lately. So use your imagination and pretend that I was creative!

I'm sure that everyone who reads this blog was already well aware of this fact, but my goodness, I had to make it official didn't I? As of today I am ten weeks along, and I am starting to see the light at the end of the morning sickness tunnel. I wrote all about my pregnancy sickness trials here, so I won't rehash it all for you, but I will simply say that the going has been rough thus far. Growing a person is hard work! I am not a bit ashamed to beg you all for your prayers, and I know I have been the recipient of so many already. Please, please, keep it up. You all are amazing!

I am overjoyed to know that there is a new life growing inside of me, and the kids- especially Max- can't wait to meet their newest sibling. They are already talking to my belly (and taking turns talking "for" the baby), but I just can't wait until they get to hold the little one in their arms... there's nothing quite like that moment.

Again, thank you for your prayers. I hope to resurface soon as a functioning member of society, and maybe this week I'll even check a few items off of my to-do list... ehh, we'll see. I have important work to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment