My Beamish Brood

My Beamish Brood

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

An Apology


Dear loyal readers,

Lest you think I have forgotten you, I assure you that is the farthest thing from the truth! In fact, I have tried to write a blog post nearly every day since the publishing of my last post, but it seems the fates are against me. I have so much to write about, and so little time before baby's arrival... but my computer and the weather have conspired to make posting nearly impossible. What with increasingly hot, humid weather, the thought of sitting in front of our computer upstairs in the sweltering guest room is more than I can bear, especially when our air conditioner unit is happily humming in the living room and Baby is only three weeks from due. (Read: swollen limbs, unnaturally high body temperature, extra pounds, etc). Plus there's the added annoyance of a photo file folder with a corrupted file, making my computer freeze nearly every time I try to upload pictures. Honestly, honestly, I have tried so many times! So for now you get a little teaser from a hike in Maine, and I promise I will keep trying to finish an actual post. But now it's time for me to go cool off... boy is it stifling in here!



No comments:

Post a Comment